Sports In The Water
- Swimming, including pool swimming and open water swimming.
- Diving off springboards or off platforms.
- Rescue Swimming is swimming with the goal to rescue other swimmers or the practice thereof.
- Snorkeling is the practice of swimming at the surface (typically of the sea) being equipped with a mask, fins, and a short tube called a snorkel.
- Synchronized diving is diving with more than one person with the attempt to dive simultaneously, it is also a sport in the Olympics.
- Synchronized swimming is a hybrid of swimming, gymnastics, and ballet.
- Waboba is played with a waboba ball on beaches or in pools.
- Water aerobics is aerobics in the water.
- Water polo is a team sport played in the water.
Sports On The Water
- Water Skiing skimming the surface of water on waterskis.
- Boating is the use of boats.
- Bodyboarding similar to surfing, but the board is smaller
- Fishing is the recreation and sport of catching fish
- Wakeboarding is similar to water skiing, but using only one board attached to the feet
- Wakeskating is similar to wakeboarding, but the board is not attached to the feet
- Wakesurfing is a mix between wakeboarding and surfing
- Worlds of Fun/Oceans Of Fun
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- Great Wolf Lodge
- CoCo Key Water Resort